Northwest Tobacco Seeds

Providing nicotiana seeds at 
wholesale prices for retail distributors 
and growers world wide
Tobaccos, Rusticas and Ornamentals


 
 Variegata is a Samson mutation which produces variegated leaves. Statistically, only 20% of the plants will carry this mutation, even when seed is taken from a self pollinated variegated plant. The remaining 80% will develop into a normal looking Samson. 

 

  

 
Varigata_1.jpg (79012 bytes)  Varigata_2.jpg (88860 bytes)
Varigata_3.jpg (75709 bytes)  Varigata_4.jpg (94391 bytes)
Varigata_5.jpg (104806 bytes)  Varigata_7.jpg (89202 bytes)
Varigata_6.jpg (101793 bytes)

Click on photo to enlarge

 


 

northwest tobacco seeds 2015